Look what arrived in the mailbox! A beautiful Guest Colourer’s coloured in colouring picture! Here is a before and after look:
Ain’t that grand?!
Our Guest Colourer used their Microsoft Windows “Paint’ program to colour in the picture. Would you like to give it a try? The steps to do it are something like this:
- Right-click the image you wish to colour.
- Choose Open Link in New Tab
- Right Click the image in the new tab
- Choose Save Image As…
- Select the location on your computer where you wish to save the image (ie Pictures)
- Give the file a new name if you wish
- Click Save
- Open the File Explorer on your computer
- Find the image file you just saved (ie in Pictures)
- Right click the file name
- Choose “Open With Paint”
- Use the Paint program to colour in!
I invite anyone who would like to share their coloured in colouring pictures with the Wildersoul blog community to send a picture via email to the usual firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the email please let me know if it is okay to freely share it for others to save, print, copy and change, and if you would like your work to be anonymous. (There are advantages to anonymity!)
If you would like your name known, and require copyright protection for your image, let me know and we can work out the best way to do it. It may be better to add a link to your picture in the comments, and tell us a bit about it if you wish! Then we can visit your blog to have a look. (Most pictures on the Wildersoul series of blogs are under the Creative Commons licence for non-commercial use.)
Thank you to our Guest Colourer for shining the light!
Who will light the next candle?
(Original colouring picture posted at https://wildersoul.com/2017/03/22/shine-your-light)